Our office has brochures and a lending library of books and DVDs relating to mental illness, mental health, and substance use/misuse. These items are available for families, people living with mental illness, professionals, and the general public.
Check out the latest additions to our libraries:
- Sometimes My Mommy Gets Angryby E.B. Lewis
- The Borderline Personality Disorder Survival Guide: Everything You Need To Know About Living With BPDby Alexander L. Chapman PhD, Kim L. Gratz PhD
- The Essential Family Guide To Borderline Personality Disorder: New Tools and Techniques to Stop Walking on Eggshellsby Randi Kreger
- Mind and Emotions: A Universal Treatment for Emotional Disordersby Matthew McKay PhD, Patrick Fanning, Patricia Zurita Ona PsyD
- Boundaries in Marriageby Dr. Henry Cloud, Dr. John Townsend
- Boundaries: When to Say Yes, When to Say No to Take Control of Your Lifeby Dr. Henry Cloud, Dr. John Townsend
- Darkness Visible: A Memoir of Madnessby William Styron
- When Someone You Love is Depressedby Laura Epstein Rosen PhD, Xavier Francisco Amador PhD
- Magnificent Mind at Any Ageby Daniel G Amen MD
- Electroshock: Healing Mental Illnessby Max Fink MD
- DVDS: Family Matters: Surviving the Bipolar Journey
All Services and Programs Are Free
Not sure if a program is right for you?
Call us at 250-260-3233